Cohen-Freeman-Encinosa and Martin Z. Margulies are the creative team behind the 24 story Williams Island 4100, also known as Bellini. This building joins the other Williams Island condos and occupies the last lot of residential space, completing what is otherwise a sterling collection of Aventura condos for sale in a setting that's almost entirely encircled by waterfront.
Contrary to nearby buildings, Bellini is made up entirely of three and four bedroom units presented with 2,235 to 4,600 square feet of living area or more. In addition, each and every one of these units is planned as a corner unit and has its own private elevator access. Wraparound balconies, ten and twelve foot ceilings and European kitchen cabinetry are just a few of the other features available within the 4100 building residences.
Bellini is part of Williams Island which is itself considered to be part of Aventura, a city that is well known for its Aventura Mall. The position of Williams Island also means residents are close to the sunlit sands of Sunny Isles Beach as well as Hallandale Beach. The city of Hollywood is about twenty minutes north of Williams Island and has its own beach plus a popular and lively downtown area.
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marin
- 24-story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
- “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl